Freedom. I'm done with A2s, and those last two exams weren't TOO bad. Chem 5 and Physics 4 (18 and 19 Nov) were a little tricky, but I predict an AAAB for my results. B being maths. Anyway.
The day after the exam itself, Jin, Ni, Kimmy and Amey came home with us to watch Jo play piano, then we went for lunch at RLC, played fish and came home to play monopoly.
Dan finally came to stay over. So exciting. Tash won Catching Fire Preview tickets. Dan and I went shopping, and Nav joined us. We went to 1Utama, but it wasn't productive, I only managed to get her to get a hoodie and a skirt. Pssshhhhh. We ate at Nando's. We came back to play PS2 and after that we had dinner. Nav left, then we went for Catching Fire. Dan, so cute. Falling asleep while watching the movie. Like the elder sis I always wanted. She was sleepy during the drive home which was scary. Well, not really. Anyway, we went home, and watched Step Up 1. Dan was so sleepy but kept pushing herself. She even nearly fell asleep when I was there ohohoho.
The next day, I woke up earlier hahah and Nav came over. We played COD BO1. Then, he left after an hour, and we ate lunch while watching Step Up 3 (Dan watched 2 in the cinema). Dan left after :(
Uncle Sham came back on Friday. My fangs woooo. Another girl brought him from the airport. Like, how many girls does he have? :/
The weirdness, in words, that comprises my life, my thoughts, my feelings, my eccentricity, me.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Hundred-And-Fifty-Fourth : Liberty Is An Ideology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment