Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hundred-And-Fifty-First : Who Am I Kidding?

Yeah. I haven't been on. And yes, it's all my fault. I haven't fulfilled my promise to you, and to myself. I suppose I got bored of it. Plus, I got tired of having to do it repeatedly. So from now on, I'll just bring you the interesting bits. I apologise, again, for the inconvenience.
On the last day of college (7th October 2013), I realised, that that'd probably be the last time I'd have fun with my classmates. For the class party on the 4th, we had lots of fun. I just embarrassed myself, dancing to whatever song I played. Dan missed all of this. To be expected. I gave nearly everyone a hug. Only Yi Ni was the exception. She secretly despises me, I know. Sally literally screamed in my ear. Gawd, Asians are terrible huggers.
On the 7th, after college, I ended up calling K&D for a really long time. Then, before the exams, in study sessions, we had super-long video calls. Naveen came on in sometimes, and after the 18th, our Mechanics paper, K just stopped. Dan and I had phone Skype calls, which were fun. She even slept on one occasion. The first time I've ever heard someone sleep. She was talking one minute, then suddenly, her breathing got heavy. And she made weird tsk-tsk sounds. Hahahah it was amusing.
Annyway, I think I'll to mediocre-ly well for the Mechanics paper. Maybe 10 marks gone? Sigh. Oh well. Dan got one offer, for biovet. I'm thinking that I should have a backup too, but I've seen biomed, and it is BORING.
DoT club won the best club award, and will receive their (our) prize during the Ball. But I'm not going. I was shortlisted for most active student in ECA, but I'm still not going. I also won a high distinction for the Australian maths competition a while back, and there's a prize-giving session on the 27th...
Uncle Sham, as lifeless as can be, decided to take a 1 day 2 night (18-20th) trip back here, to see his new girlfriend (an uglier one than the wife), and to sate his boredom. :/
Anyway. That about summarises my interesting parts of life for this period. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment