Well as soon as I finished my exams, (the next day) Mom made me start walking. I didn't mind, I promised after all. So I've been doing it every day from the 20th to the 24th. On the 23rd, we walked from here to D-House, to swim. I ached yesterday, but today even more so, so I napped instead of exercising. Way to break the momentum, Danial.
We ate a dim sum lunch yesterday at China Treasures @ SDCC, with grandma and Uncle Sham, for grandma's anniversary. Grandpa had golf. Both of them forgot to wish each other in the morning, and were reminded later on. One said to the other, "come, let me give you a big hug,". That's a proper marriage right there, ladies and gentleman.
Dan cooked dinner today, for her family. Way to go. She even did the dishes hahaha. I wonder what everyone else is up to. Dan w/Din said we should plan a day trip at 2am someday. I don't mind, in fact, it's high time I get some social activities done. I can probably get my parents to agree, IF I do what they say for a week. Maybe more. Sigh. It's not like death strikes without warning.
I seem to be getting over my dread of amnesiac conditions. Some things won't change, but I don't mind ridding myself of certain memories. Or maybe I don't like being a hoarder. Anyway. I hope you got to Korea safely, Kimmy.
The weirdness, in words, that comprises my life, my thoughts, my feelings, my eccentricity, me.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Hundred-And-Fifty-Fifth : Exercises, Exercises, We Shall Do Our Exercises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment