I can't remember what happened this past week. Obviously, nothing interesting. Monday, was my last blog post... So I have to start from Wednesday night.
That day, the 27th, the power got cut while I was clearing my cupboard. I was so pissed and annoyed. I got it cleared so Dan can stay over on the 4th.
The next day we went for lunch with Shadi, and I bought a couple of earphones. One for Jo, the other for an emergency. I also got some AAA batteries from IKEA. We ate at Manhattan Fish Market. Calamari <3 and had some McD ice cream. That night, we ate satay at the usual Ampang place with Uncle Sham. We went home and watched Swimming Upstream. Paa was another movie that he brought back which had good values.
On the 29th, we had dinner at D-Hse. Then we went for badminton. Dan threaded her brows that day with her friend (a terrible reason to do it, her face was so red). She complained so much about it and evem though she was super excited about her A2s ending, I knew she was super tired. She zonked out soon after arriving home. Hahahah what a noob.
The next day, we went to ISEC and I found out I probably only have astigmatism, and only because I scratched my eyes. We had lunch with grands and Uncle Sham and Calan at RLC. (Dan got sick. Well, excitement and brow threading fever. She couldn't really be sure but I knew.) She said that she and her mom are gonna buy presents for all the young people they invited for the party. So I suppose I should get something for her mom and her. And the rest of the Teos. :/ Anyway, the dish buffet at China Treasures (where you order any amount of dishes as long as you can finish them), which was meant to be on the 29th, we had last night instead. So much food, I actually felt stuffed. Gotta work all that food away soon. I probably ate 1kg of food. Such a glutton. Grands and Uncle Sham were with us, so nothing was wasted. Hungout with Dan that night. Hahaha she was so obviously sick. We talked about all our buddies. And what stories she had to say, which were interesting enough to commit to memory.
Today. I woke up to go to Ikano to buy my hard drive with pa and Tash. Sadly they didn't have the black-coloured model. I did get my replacement fans for my cooler, and a USB fan. We got more AAAs for the parking ticket. Tash went to buy her cheap foods at Cold Storage. Pa was so excited that the cantaloupes were so much cheaper than normal. I didn't do much the rest of the day, mainly just napped. Dan woke up really late, at noon, healed from her fever.
And. That's all for now I suppose.
The weirdness, in words, that comprises my life, my thoughts, my feelings, my eccentricity, me.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Hundred-And-Fifty-Sixth : Eating Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment