Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hundred-And-Fifty-Seventh : Negative Vibes

Lots of things happened since the first. Jo's bday, etc, and ONE BIG FAT DISAPPOINMENT.
I gave Jo his earphones on the eve of his bday, together with the extra buds. I'm so proud, that they cost RM11. Hahahaha. And he knows it.
Dan was meant to come over on the 4th, as you know, but well, her dad PMS a bit the day before, and texted, TEXTED her, that she couldn't stay over at a boy's house. Well, excuse me, it's not like I'm a freakin' maniac who lives alone. (I have a theory that this is the beginning of their conspiracy to keep Dan active throughout the day so that she can't Hangout. It's a cool theory, but most definitely nonsensical.)
I started gym on Friday, the 6th, which was a surprise. I was meant to start later. The dude was cool and all, but dayum, I'm so out of it. I ached the whole day, and the ache in my fat, thunder thighs still has not gone away. We went again on the 8th.
On the 7th, I went to the PIKOM PC fair at KLCC, but tragically, did not find the hard drive I was looking for. I bought an FM modulator (for grandma's car, if I get to use it), 125 black nanodots, and a power bank, which came with another power bank for free.
Yesterday, the 9th, I met up with ZZ and Marissa at 1U, to catch up on each other's lives. We went for lunch at Dubu Dubu, which was satisfying, although they both claimed it was too much (and they didn't even have breakfast). ZZ and I had gotten the tickets before Marissa arrived (my treat), so they both mainly paid for the popcorn. The movie was Captain Phillips, and like Dan said previously, it was quite good. ZZ got a little emotional when the kid died, but kept denying it. Pssshhhhh. Noobs who cry for Titanic are emotional peeps.
Today. Tash/Jo had gotten some preview tickets to The Desolation Of Smaug, so Pa, Jo, U. Rahman and I went for the preview. In 3D. It had a terrible cliffhanger ending, which annoys me a bit, but it had more action than the previous one. Papa treated for popcorn (and Jo and I had an additional set of cocktail sausages. Hehehe...
So. Important stuff down, I'll make amends if need be. Ciao.

Oh yeah. Marissa got a helix piercing, and ZZ added another earlobe piercing, right before the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment