Monday, September 2, 2013

Two-Hundred-And-Forty-Three : 18th Birthday, Etc,


  1. Sunday. I wish I could say that I'm legal or something, but really, I don't drink, and I shall maintain abstinence. Got my prezzies from before, and a minion plushie... And pistachios, and salted peanuts. :3 I don't know what to say. Uncle Sham's card was my favourite. We had lunch at home, and mom pranked me with those candles which relight themselves... A nice Creme Brulee Cheese Cake which I chose a coupla days before at Secret Recipe. Had dinner with the grandparents at Tony Roma's Mont Kiara.
  2. Monday. An exam day. Mathematical Mechanics after Physics paper 5. Both of which, weren't TOO bad. Started planning the lunch on Wednesday. Kimmy gave me a drawing of me and a couple of sweet notes <3 The drawing's left ear was a bit wonky, but considering the fact that we were having exams, well, jolly good show, old bean.
  3. Tuesday, Chem paper 5. Tricky...
  4. Wednesday. After Bio paper 4, which was devastating, Nav sent Jo and I to Tony Roma's with Kimmy. However, Dan couldn't make it. Sigh. And she was the one who gave me the idea. Ok, well, it was my idea, but she did actually convince me to carry it out. DAN, I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS AND FEELING GUILTY. Kimmy was looking forward to your driving too. Syafiqah and Askari couldn't make it either. The Koreans were driven by TaeMin and Jin (who also brought his bro along). We had a nice lunch, where I bought two timeout meals. Nice and filling, just right. The Korean girls had 6 dishes amongst five, while the Lim siblings had 4. TaeMin and I had two. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Kimmy and Nav left early, because Nav wanted to work out, and Kimmy didn't tell her dad that she was going out. -.- That night, accidentally gave myself a terrible haircut with the trimmer.
  5. Thursday, slept away half the day. Messed around the other half. I think I rewatched High School Musical. :3
  6. Friday, went to perform at Taylor's for the Malay project - a choir singing the 1Malaysia theme song by Lim Kok Wing University. Since I was the lead, I sounded a tad wobbly. I hope no one noticed that, or the haircut. Went for mosque. That night, went for Daryl's birthday party. I was quite early, so only some of my junior dudes were there. And I only knew one. The rest were unknown. Then, the people I knew, arrived. More fun after that. Made friends. Saw drunk people, which was superbly interesting. I felt their pulses and checked their pupils. Always the scientist. Embarrassed (I don't actually get embarrassed, a good thing about being me) myself on the piano. Such a nice grand. Adelyn, a person whom I met, played quite nicely. I also tried inhaling helium. Made my throat sore. Adelyn's voice didn't change - hers was already quite high. Seetha was funnily drunk, made out frequently. Such loss of inhibition. The dudes (around 15 shots average) kept roughhousing. I felt like breaking them up by jumping on them, but that could've, well, would've, broken bones. One kept moaning. Daryl even brought in shisha. I mean, seriously? The parents were all cool and shizz, with their 5-storey house that had a karaoke room/AV room, a sauna, a gym, a pool, and God knows what else. They had TVs everywhere, even outside. I only saw the dad, though. Marissa got slightly drunk. Off 3 shots. Just 3. :3 Regina and Krystal didn't. Neither did Hazel or Lea. Krystal's excuse was - I look ugly and red when I drink. (y) Drunk people like Yuri and Karishma spoilt my karaoke time with Marissa and Krystal, by playing Drake. And Nicki Minaj. WHAT. THE. HECK. Stupid idiots don't understand karaoke, and all they could do was jump around and blast loud music. Or noise. Stupid. All in all, it was an interesting first time experience, but a really (no offense to Daryl) bad party. When mom and pa fetched me at 1, after 5 hours, Daryl greeted them while being high on shisha. Tut, tut.
  7. Saturday. Visited Adlin and family. Went for a restaurant opening, invited by one of pa's newfound buddy. They became friends by talking about fish. WHAT THE HECK.
One week, settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment