Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Two-Hundred-And-Forty-Four : I Hate It When Strangers Use My Bathroom


  1. 1/9/2013
    • Holiday laze. Lunch at RLC with GG, then visited U. Keong.
  2. 2/9/2013
    • Holiday laze. Tried Laziz @ Solaris for dinner.
  3. 3/9/2013
    • Holiday laze.
  4. 4/9/2013
    • Holiday laze.
  5. 5/9/2013
    • Holiday laze. U. Jude visited. 
  6. 6/9/2013
    • Holiday laze. Dinner at G-Hse with U. Jude, then went to 1MK to see some stuff.
  7. 7/9/2013
    • Holiday laze. Dinner at Manhattan Fishie Market @ Ikano.
  8. 8/9/2013
    • Holiday laze. Went for lunch with GG at KLGCC.
  9. 9/9/2013
    • Got my results back. CCDD! Woot. To be expected. I predicted around this range anyway. 52 for Phys, 55 for Chem, 61 for Bio and 63 for Maths. Hehehe... Dan got a BUD and Kimmy won't say. Dinner at Aunt Shirin/Uncle Moiz's place with an old dude and GG and family.
  10. 10/9/2013
    • Bought Subway. 14.40 , with the extra meat, sigh. Too much money wasted, I don't feel like buying it ever again. And it still has too much bread with the extra meat. Had to stay back to interview people for DoT... Fun. But sometimes, I felt like saying, "OKAY, NEXT!"
  11. 11/9/2013
    • Bought lunch at Mercato today with Nav and Dan. Made Nav, Dan and Kimmy try that green pandan flower kuih, the kembung one. They liked it! Ate a piece of chicken with it hehehe. Only 8.50 altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment