Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two-Hundred-And-Fifty-Fifth : Time And Time Again, The River Flows Once More

  • 12-20/9/2013                                                                                                                                   This past week has been a blur. I have no idea why. I know, one of the days, I bought Subway, another, I bought squid balls and that yellow spongy Malay kuih. Nothing interesting happened at school, maybe that's why. On Friday, the recent one, I know G brought us back to his place, and after, mom fetched us. I have no idea why I remember nothing. Probably because I have no one to rely on for this. Ummm, we MAY have visited Ikano. And other stuff. Overall, a REALLY boring mundane week.
  • It's made me rethink about doing this blog. I am obviously a tad too lazy, okay, well, too lazy, to do this 24/7. But I so enjoy putting down what happened. I suppose that arises from my only true fear. The fear of Alzheimer's, or something similar. I just do NOT even want to THINK about forgetting the experiences I have gone through. I guess that's why I record everything. Time, date. I keep quantifying it, and it makes me paranoid about time running out. Animals go about their business without clocks, and they manage. Why do humans quantify time? Why do I? Time is relative. To a child, who is small, time passes slowly, for the child moves faster than the beings around it. To a child, adults are sluggish brutes. And to a dog, the child is a sluggish brute. And to a bee, the dog is a snail. Things that move fast experience a slower time. Things that move slow observe time just wasting away. And we wonder, WHY time seems to get shorter as we get older. I suppose, maybe that's why I enjoy crowd navigation. Try going to MidValley, and travelling from one end of a crowd to the other, running, without bumping into anyone. I bet I can do better than you. It's a hobby of mine, or a skill, and yet, not worth mentioning to anyone. Who cares, other than those who treat time as a priceless quantity? Ahhh, I've enjoyed rambling. Let's do this again soon.
  • 21/9/2013                                                                                                                                         I went to Ikano today. Bought an Avatar ZX100 from an IT store for RM200.
  • 22/9/2013                                                                                                                                         Found out that the headset has a mic problem when used with my laptop. Changed to another one, but it still had the same problem.
  • 23/9/2013                                                                                                                                         After college I went to replace the Avatar. Over there, it worked fine. But I decided to get the Razer Carcharias instead. A WONDERFUL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT. I love it. Paid an extra RM100.
  • I really do need a new laptop. No offense, Linelle, but you just can't support GTA 5 when it comes up on PC. I'll be needing a new Alienware, probably. However, I really do like the possible configurations for a Falcon Northwest. Sigh. Money is a problem. I can't wait for next year. I shall work, and collect as much money as I can so I can enjoy myself, wherever I study, be it here, or UK. I really am hoping to go to UK, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment