Sunday, August 25, 2013

Two-Hundred-And-Thirty-Fourth : I've Held Up My End Of Life



  • The day is Friday, the 16th of August. All I know, is that we had dinner with U. Sham, and A. Rozita (his soon-to-be-ex-wife-no.-4), and the grandparents and Calan at the Jap restaurant @ KLGCC.
  • The next day, we had lunch with Grandpa, U. Sham, and the owners of the Chicken Rice Shop, Dubu Dubu, and some other chains, at Dubu Dubu @ MidValley. Then we went for desert at Sweet Chat. Another one of theirs.
  • Sunday, we went for lunch at RLC, with the main peeps, and visited U. Keong (without Grandpa), after.
  • Monday. Two days before trials. Started studying that night.
  • Tuesday. Can't bring myself to study properly, so here goes. Today we managed to practice the song once more. Hopefully, we don't sound too bad next Friday.
  • Wednesday. Chem killed me. Maths wasn't too bad, I'll survive. Between Maths and Chem, while I was hanging out with Dan and Nav and Kim, I felt bored, so started saying hi to anyone who passed by. Only one person did, twice. First, she said hi back. The next time, I danced (jiggled like usual in my seat) and she danced too. Hahahahaha. Dan laughed so hard she started crying, spoiling her eyeliner (which was badly done anyway), so she had to go the toilet. She couldn't laugh properly after that. Dan drove Jo and I back today. She nearly knocked the ticket thingy. Showed her the shortcuts. She ended up eating lunch at our place. Hahahahaha and she followed me around the house like a duckling. So cute. Jo played piano for her, and I showed her the difference between our styles, mine being playful, Jo's being serious. She left when it started to rain. I'll never forget this day, when I managed to make someone laugh until they cried. Of course, it could've just been the stress from the Chem exam.
  • Thursday. Phys, was literally overkill. Bio after that was the easiest so far. Dan couldn't drive me back that day. Visited grandma before her cataract op, at their place.
  • Friday. Mom had to send us to and fetch us from mosque, like the old style. U. Jude came along to fetch us, and bought some bread (some which he said was meant to be ours, but which he ended up eating anyway, he was that hungry). Ate dinner at the grandparents' (from now on, codenamed G-hse), to check up on grandma and stuff.
  • Saturday. Woke up to go to MidValley. Went to the food expo, of which there was nearly nothing, 'cos we were to early for them to set up properly (I limboed my way in, the first). Pa was in some kinda rush, so he recklessly drove home (as he does when in angry mode, pssshhh, men), and I went with Mom and Tash to 1MK. Checked out my shaver. My first one ever, such a man. Pfffttt who am I kidding. Men are just big boys. I'll be getting a 32GB microSD and a 64GB flash drive for my birthday too. I still want that Zoom H1. Such high-quality audio. Got lunch for Jo, too. Nando's!!!
  • Sunday. My birthday. 18th. I'm still 17 though. 17 forever. So far, only Sika, Kimmy and Dan have wished me. In that order. Not bad. I thought everyone would forget if I hid it from my Facebook timeline. People rely on that too much nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment