Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Two-Hundred-And-Sixty-Seventh : They Are Long Gone

My friends have all but abandoned blogging. To them, Instagram, or Tumblr seems more suitable. I just can't do that. I can't just abandon this.

24/9/2013
Nothing interesting.
25/9/2013
Ms. Diana rewarded us with chocolates. :) For our good AS results.
26/9/2013
Mock bio test today. Crap.
27/9/2013
Mosque, and dinner at the G-Hse.
28/9/2013
Went to MidValley. Meant to eat some interesting desserts at Sweet Chat, but there was a "time-constraint", or some nonsense like that. So we just got the durian pancakes that Tash wanted from there. Also did a cholesterol and sugar test and blood pressure test. Only the blood pressure was a bit high. Probably because I didn't want to go to MidValley, but also probably because I'm FAT.
29/9/2013
We were forced to go for an engagement party of one of Pa's relatives. Honestly, it sucked. The timing was terrible, the place was hot, the food wasn't as good as most Malay kenduri foodstuffs are. And above all, we had no say in the matter. I BARELY know the relative. It's like some distant father's mother's cousin's kid's granddaughter's engagement or something. (Okay, fine, father's half-sister's daughter's engagement.) But, still. Why force us to do something which we are not remotely interested in? Engagement parties are just a waste of time and money. For dinner, at least we did something normal. Celebrated Tash's birthday. It's actually on the 30th, though.
30/9/2013
I don't know. I just don't know how bloggers do it. The bass for my Carcharias is awesome, so I now have some dubstep music. Wubwubwub.

I don't know if I can continue anymore. One of the main reasons I did this was so that I could laugh, criticise and just talk about other people's blogs. They provided interesting insights on my buddies. But now, they're all stopping. I'm a lone candle in a dark room, trying to burn, but running out of wax. These are probably my last few drops, until someone decides to come and feed me. Someone. Come. Please. I need... Information. Without new knowledge, I wither. Knowledge is my lifeblood. My true muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment