Verily, I did nothing of importance on the 8th, the 9th (pre-Ramadhan dinner at D'sara) and the 11th (was meant to help LHL with Rotaract preps, but I wasn't really needed). And so :
Wed, 10th
Stayed back for a last-minute DoT meeting. We decided on promotional stuff for the ECA Drive on Friday. I was tasked to do the DOT sign on our "business cards" which I decided to make our club's trademark advertising scheme, since it was nicely done by the previous group of wannabe doctors. :D Went to D'sara to break fast. Ahhhh, fasting again. How nostalgic. You girls should try it, instead of making yourselves anorexic and stuff. Much healthier, and it feels so much more rewarding.
Fri, 12th
ECA Drive. Ms. Thila was on M.C. today, so I had ample time for preps. I brought Eric (my human body model from Toys 'R' Us from when I was younger), and some nice posters from Dr. Tee. And, of course, my 'stolen' syringes. We had lots of fun promoting, and we got second place for the best decorated booth concerning the black and white theme (1st - MUN, which gave out food; 3rd - my lovely Psych girls; 4th - YEC). I still can't believe that a potato theme was suggested. THE HECK? Even though we won, I can't help but wonder how the judges looked at how we managed to deal with the damned theme. Our posters were off-white and peachy. During the drive, met up with my Honsbridge buddies. ZZ, JJ, Sha, Nick (Gave everyone their long overdue hugs - I love hugs). Angela couldn't make it. :/ Dayum, Syafiq is no longer a comrade-at-arms. He lost too much weight and is now in the lightweight category. Pshhh... I made a video from the IFF and ECA Drive photos.
Today, 13th
Woke up late. Spent my time on the PC, wearing my eyes away. Sigh, one day, I'm going to need bionic upgrades. Good thing they've started on digital contact lenses. Maybe in 20 years, we'll have some mechanical or digital implants, instead of rejectable tissues. Jo went with the parents for a piano competition. Of course, he just watched. Practicing would've taken too much of his time. Parents went for an 'adult only' supper. :3 I wanted to get some coffee. Oh, and you can see the video on Vimeo. YouTube blocked it in Malaysia, due to it's awesome soundtrack.
No comments:
Post a Comment