On the 3rd.
Hopped on the plane at LAX. Since nothing important happened at college, there's nothing to talk about.
The 4th?
Ms. Thila cancelled her meant-to-be-every-week extra class. -.- Went home, and took a nap, then back to college for a last-minute meeting about the International Food Fair, for which DoT was repping China. There were 5 times more girls than guys at the meet. D: And us dudes were all in the BoD. Are there to be no future male docs? :/ We discussed about the fair for most of the meet. Asked Grandma to cook some fried rice. Lucky I have a nice Grandma.
The fifth,
The fried rice arrived late, and there turned out to be two different types. One with, and one without veggies. Sold the latter for RMe, 1 less than the other. Met Marissa. Long time no see <3 And she didn't support my fried rice T_T Dance club's Gentleman by PSY dance was wrong on so many levels. Well, at least the new dance prez looks as fine nice as the previous one. ;) Wonder why guys don't become dance club presidents, when they are one of the most important features in dance movies... Ended up making RM200 (grandma decided to donate - and told me this on the 6th, and since I donated RM50, ended up getting back my RM30 the next day).
Ke-enam.
Busy, busy. Took pictures for the bride retrieval (one helluva crazy retrieval where the groom's buddies frequently assault the bride's gurls), the tea ceremony (accidentally ate non-halal duck, and since I'm the eldest cousin, gave tea to the couple), and the wedding dinner (at Noble Mansion @ Jaya33. It's nice seeing all my second cousins after such a long time. Su Wen has grown up, a little, but still keeps her spoilt, single-child antics up. Sigh. James and Sam seem to want to be 'manlier' and 'mature' but I don't know if they even know the meaning of the words. Saskia seems more mature, but I learnt, today, that she's good at producing croc tears. And proud of it. :/ Ah well. Who cares about growing up anyway. At least they can hold conversation with me better than previously. Lunch was at KLGCC, only the grandparents and I. Uncle Jude came over, so we gave him his Thank You card too. With that Polar fitness nonsense watch.
To date.
Nandos for lunch. Yeahhhh... Nikki? Nicci? Ummm. Nikki, came over, with Sam, to play. They... Made such a racket. And I'm slightly responsible, for telling her she should just ask mom. Mom's always nice to polite kids... Oh well. We went out shopping at 1Utama. Entertained the wishes of the three monkeys (Pa just tagged along, and I got my payment in the form of pretzels...), and while the lot were distracted, finally got my lighter (lost mine at Penang), the Colibri Firebird Eagle for RM39. I feel like getting the torch flame too, instead of just the soft flame. We came back, and went to dinner at RLC. The waitress got pissed at ME, when SHE got my order wrong. I ordered 'two chicken drumsticks' which at first, she interpreted as two chicken chops, then later, as 'two sets of two chicken drumsticks'. Stupid woman. Whatever happened to 'the customer is always right'. Uncle Meng Loong took Anneka, Sam and Nikki back. Thank god. I'm sure as heck I was never that much trouble when I was their age.
Wow. It's a pyramid of words.
No comments:
Post a Comment