Yep, here's my 100th post. Meant to be for yesterday, but well, I'm getting lazy. At least, I've managed
Yesterday, I gamed. Verily, I did some exercise, but most of the time, I gamed. I wasted my life away, staring at pixels. These colourful scenes and imagery can turn your brain to mush. My high school American English ex-attorney teacher said this. But then, he loved watching SpongeBob. -.- Go figure.
Danial Fact #100 : I can sew. Probably better than you. I can stitch, too. I bet you can't do as well as me. You see, I tear my pants more often than is normal. Probably because of my big bum. So, my primary school education came into play. The 'Kemahiran Hidup' lessons. Living skills. Basically, D.I.Y stuff. It included everything from woodwork, to business, to sewing. And so, I sew most of my own stuff. I can't sew denim, though. For that to look nice, I'd have to send it to the seamstress or something. :/
I'm sorry for disappointing you with such a boring read on this supposedly auspicious centennial post.

No comments:
Post a Comment