Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hundred-And-Fifth : Euclid And Waterloo

I joined that damned competition. Why did I join it? It's a competition held by accountants. I DON'T LIKE ACCOUNTANTS.
Today, I woke up to the sound of voices. Again, voices. At least this time, they were material. I looked at some Euclid past papers, but ended gaming. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Sigh. I need things to do, other than studying. Studying is boring. It sucks.
I'm gonna be seeing my piano teacher tomorrow. Haven't seen her in ages. She taught me from age 5 to age 16. That. Is. A. Long. Time. So I burned some discs of Jo playing piano for her. His Grade 8 pieces, including a piano battle with Clarabelle. I think that's how we spell it... And his ATCL pieces. With some bloopers. Hahaha.
I can't believe I nearly forgot your birthday, ZZ. :/ Happy Birthday. Oh and Kevin, Happy Belated.
G'night. :3
Danial Fact #105 : Never in my life, have I ever planned my schedule for even one day. ;)

P.S. Ask me what you want to know about me, on ask.fm, and I'll answer it here. :) Click on the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment