Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hundred-And-Ninth : Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

I've always wanted to try it. After all, it doesn't affect our judgement, and neither is it harmful.
Yesterday, I had to reset my body clock. I hate waking up earlier than 10. Urgh... And so, I spent the day, discussing how badly I'd done for my trials. I went down for three, went up for two. THIS SUCKS.
Biology, 70. I don't know how it came to this, but for some reason, my paper 2, which I'm usually good at, was terrible. Everything else was acceptable compared to my failure in Bio. Chemistry, 65. I kind of expected that. Though it was still surprising... I just can't remember reactions. Physics and Math, 82. I suppose Physics was good, considering that I didn't finish paper 2 on time. Math, well. Let's just say I hate statistics. IT TOO, SUCKS. Thinking Skills, 85. MY HIGHEST WAS A NON-ESSENTIAL, UNCOUNTED AS LEVEL. ARRRRGGGHHHH. The main reason - the paper 1 was easy, I had one wrong. So silly of me.
Oh. Ms. Lauren caught my friends and I playing Canadian Fish. Basically, she threatened us sweetly. "Do I need to stop you, or are you going to promise to create a study schedule?"

No comments:

Post a Comment