Has it? Has it really crossed your mind? Would I type out my 7881246th post in words? Probably. But by then, I'd be over 20 000 years old. Hahaha.
Anyway, yesterday, I woke up late. By then, Ms. Irene was teaching Tasha, and Jo was getting ready for tuition with Syaqil. Then, the bell rang - the window contractors had arrived. I called mom to confirm, but by then they had set up their shizz. Their boss, Ginger, called her, and she asked them to leave. What a waste of time.
Other than that, there is naught to talk about. I'll continue after this.
Danial Fact #104 : There are times when I hear voices. I mean, one after another, screaming at me. They're more of echoes of scoldings, but it's like those creepy movies, when you hear whispers that get louder, and suddenly stop. I hear them, usually when I am sick. Or nauseous. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment