Sunday, August 4, 2013

Two-Hundred-And-Seventeenth : Monday - Saturday, 29th July - 3rd August

Woke up on the right side of the bed.
What's up with this queer song inside my head.
Why am I even quoting this...
'Cos it's always a shizz time?

Monday : Nothing interesting.

Tuesday : Filmed Jin performing a small part of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in chem class. Stayed back a while for the blood donation discussion. Took some pics for the Who's Got Talent quarter finals. This year, nearly everyone... Is bad. Well. Not good. Storm 8 was nice, though. Especially with Jessie wacking Zun Ren on the head.

Wednesday : Blood Drive day. I lied that I had broken fast so I could donate blood. Pauline fainted. I feel quite responsible. She fainted while talking to Asif, and knocked her head on a table while falling flat on her face. Asif just... Went out to get tissues 'cos she was bleeding. Personally, I don't think that she needs stitches, but well, some doctors just want money. Unluckily, I was lying down when she fainted. Luckily, I hadn't started donating yet, so I could handle her case. The KPM students were out for some KPM talk, but they arrived back approx 10 mins after the incident. Phew. Started using SoundCloud

Thursday : Had an Australian math competition. I could do 1-16 and 21, out of 30 questions. That seriously... Sucked. I mean, I expected it, but still... I wish I could've done at least 20. Dayum, man. Broke fast at RLC.

Friday : Jin performed one Korean song this time. :3 Mosque and dinner at at grandparents', as per usual. Had soup kitchen today. Attendees of note incl Jia Ming, Jessie, Naveen, DaniElla, Jo, Pauline, Vanessa. And Helena. Pssshhh new texting buddy. Tash had to come along 'cos Pa was at the surau. I rode with Naveen. Who's a good driver, but frequently gets bullied due to his car, a Saga.

Saturday : Went to MidValley with Pa and Mom to get my new baju melayu. Damn this shizz. I have no idea why I must wear some traditional costume. WHEN I AM ANYTHING BUT TRADITIONAL. Sigh. I just feel it's a waste of money. Visited Mak's grave in the evening, and collected our food at an Arabic place near Uncle Sahim's. Who we were made to visit after. -.- So, we broke fast while on the way home. Again. Helena, the stuff you do is quite interesting. Try making a T-shirt instead, hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment