Yo. I guess... It's been a long time since I've written, huh? No one cares anyway. I guess... This is just me. Blabbing to the world. I haven't written typed for more than a year. But well. I guess that's who I am. I can rarely ever withstand the maintenance of tedious tasks. Which is why I think being a doctor, what with all the short-term activities, will suit me more than many think. So.
Since February, I've come fairly far. I think. Let's summarise. I managed to get an A for Bio. Stupid markers. Or TCSH. Whoever who made the mistake, you wasted 6 months of my life. But I guess I have you to thank for meeting all the different people I know now. Anyway. Yeah. From 57 to 85 for the A2 papers. That jump is impossible with no extra studying, which I can guarantee you, I definitely did not. But I've already jumped to July. I mean. August. So let's just skip the life from Feb 2014 to July 2014. Nothing interesting happened, I guarantee you.
Then. August. On my birthday. I started at IMU. A big thing, I guess. For some. For me? Kind of a disappointment. I could've done better but well, I am who I am. The guy who doesn't study. Orientation went by in a breeze. An enjoyable experience. I guess it beats not drinking when hanging out with buddies in UK. Who are all getting drunk. Leaving me to drag their sorry arses around after.
I guess I'll get to the friends bit later. But for now, let's get over the boring bits. I passed my first semester. Barely. A C+, was it? I can't remember. I studied during the last two weeks. And even then... I didn't really study. I guess studying stopped for me a while ago. I love the learning, though, don't get me wrong. Then Semester 2. Again. Pass. But. With a C. Tch. I'm getting worse. My feelings? I guess. I don't mind it. As long as I get to UK. Never anywhere else, I beg you. Do I feel stressed here? Nah. Stress hasn't gotten to me since... I was born. Hmmm nope that's wrong. I guess, maybe... Since Honsbridge. O-Levels. Stress ended after Victoria Institution, because I don't think anything was as bad.
So. I guess the best thing about IMU. The people. But then, I would've probably met people in UK too, huh? Anyway. We'll begin with N. Obviously. My personal assistant. Psych analysis? Naive. Or at least manages to maintain the pretense. Highly competitive, ambitious. A good friend if you can gain her trust. But well. She was fun to annoy so... Haha. H. A good dude, to say the least. Very... Chill. Good sport. I can appreciate the chats. H+N was never meant to be though. Then M, who's a cool person. Legitimately, a good shopping partner. Y wanted M from the beginning, so I guess, M could never be a good BFF. Y is really possessive. And competitive. Then, we have our good E and C. Super chill. Like me. But. C can study quite well. E... Not so sure. But at least she's come as far as I. E+C. Possibility in the near future. Then we have V. Now V... She's a handful. She wants to fit in. Manages to do so. But well. It stresses her out. Hopefully she'll find her true self soon. S is nice. Reminds me of Dan, but more mature, which I think causes some overthinking. Which in turn causes stress. But she takes care of me. Someone who I can respect, I guess. Well. These are my group of buddies. Small, I know. I could expand it to many others. But that would take a lot more time. There aren't many good looking people in IMU. But I guess that's science students for you. They tend to stress out easily, and it causes physical changes. For real.
Anyway. I think that's it for now. Anything important I missed out? Well. Next time I guess. I suppose I can't do this too often. So I'll see you in a week. Or so. Hahaha I know this ain't the first time I've said that. Hope this was enlightening.
Good night. xoxo
Danial Hakim
No comments:
Post a Comment