I am a son of Earth and the starry sky. Grant me water from the River of Memory, that I may quench my thirst.
- Thursday ~ Physics Paper 2. The trickiest for this week.
- Friday ~ Nothing. I gamed. Teehee during AS.
- Saturday ~ Nothing. Again,
- Sunday ~ Cut my hair. This is the shortest it's been since VI... Anita said that it's my (her) gift to my mom for Mother's Day, since I didn't get anything for her... It's like a freakin' military crew cut. And it's all standing up... :( I need my long hair back...
I am tired of this life. There is but one thing left for me to do. When I am done studying, I shall live on the streets. For a month. No food, no shelter, no money. It shall add some spice to this boring life. Maybe even change my momentum. For me, time is not moving. I need a driving force. Soil is the driving force of the Earth. O_O I'm gone. Damn. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Pythagoras is also said to have preached that men and women ought not to have sex during the summer, holding that winter was the appropriate time.
No comments:
Post a Comment