Friday, May 17, 2013

Hundred-And-Thirty-Sixth : Innuendo

Five days, in five sentences parts. As per usual.

  • Moon's Day
    • Biology Paper 2. Not too hard. But I won't score what I want to score.
  • Tiu's Day
    • Missed the Rotaract Club photoshoot. Sigh. Stupidity.
  • Woden's Day
    • Thinking Skills Paper 2, not too hard either. All the way I go, BS all the way. Abdul decided to invite me for a gathering of VI boys. -.- So tired. So so tired...
  • Thor's Day
    • Physics practical. I hope I manage to get at least 37...
    • Dinner with Grandpa and Grandma. :3 Finally, the beautiful black fried chicken with santan.
  • Freya's Day
    • The outing consisted of two bowling games, and dinner at Nando's. Hee, Nair, Aimi, Abdul and some dude named Izz.
    • I hear people at VI are coming out in the open about their homosexuality. ._. It was bound to happen... What do people think when they create single-gender education? IDIOTS. Discouraging yet encouraging homoism. It doesn't help that the seniors go after the juniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment